By Kevin Norman
This game can be played with two to five players or you can play it yourself without partners. Each player controls an athlete who has to make a jump. The object of the game is to make the longest jump. Each player gets 3 turns.
In each turn your athlete must charge down the track, jumping at the precise moment so as to achieve perfect flight! But don’t step over the foul line! The distance is then measured and displayed. The next player follows the same idea, then the next until all players have had 3 turns.
After each player has finished 3 turns, the best jump from each player is compared, and the players are ranked from longest jump, to shortest jump.
To make the athlete run, you must continuously hit
<Left arrow> , followed by
<Right arrow> , in succession. The faster you can alternate between
<Left arrow> and
<Right arrow> , the faster the athlete will run.
To jump hold
<Enter> to select the angle of jump and then release
<Enter> . The longer you hold
<Enter> the greater the angle will be. When the indicator reaches the greatest angle (vertical line) your athlete will jump automatically.
<Esc> to exit.
COPYRIGHT © 2000 CYBIKO, Inc.
- root-spl.txt - Text file converted from iso-8859-1 to utf-8 using iconv
- run-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- runway-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- foul-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- intro-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- jump-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- root-ico.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
Let me know what you thought! Tweet me at @normankev141