By Kevin Norman
This is a five-player card game. The object of the game is to take tricks containing cards with the greatest point values. A 32-card deck is used, consisting of the A, K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, and 7 of each suit. (From a standard 52-card deck, remove the 2s through 6s.) Six cards are dealt to each player. The two leftover cards, known as the blind, are placed facedown on the table. You may pick them up and pass two your cards. Each player in turn, in a clockwise order around the table, plays a card. A player tries to play a card of the same suit as the card that was led. (All trumps are considered to be a single suit.) A player who has no cards of the suit led may play any card. Trumps rank as follows, from highest to lowest: queens then jacks (priority of suits is clubs, spades, hearts and then diamonds) and then all other diamonds in this order: Ace, 10, 9, 8, 7. The trick is won by the most powerful card played on it: either the highest-ranking trump or, if no trumps were played, the highest ranking card of the suit that was led. Point values of cards are as follows, regardless of suit: each ace is worth 11 points; each ten is worth 10 points; each king is worth 4 points; each queen is worth 3 points; each jack is worth 2 points; and nines, eights, and sevens are worth no points. After all six tricks have been played, players count the points they have taken and the next game starts. The game ends when someone scores +5 global points. For full detailed rules see our site, www.cybiko.com.
<Left/Right arrows> to move among the cards.
Choose the card then enter your comments to the comments screen then press
<Enter> to place the chosen card (and send the comments at once if there is at least one player in the game - not Cybiko).
<Esc> and choose the quit button to quit the game.
<Tab> to view/hide the score table.
COPYRIGHT © 2000 CYBIKO, Inc.
- comment-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- face-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- intro-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- mycomment-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- root-ico.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- root-spl.txt - Text file converted from iso-8859-1 to utf-8 using iconv
- score-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
- cards-pic.png - Screenshot of PicView.exe from Cybiko SDK
Let me know what you thought! Tweet me at @normankev141